Friday, June 12, 2009

"Sweet Playlist"

Here at DUDE Skateboards we are HUGE fans of music... All types.! Just
scrolling through my playlist while listening, I said "DUDE, BLOG IT.!" So that I did. Below is my current playlist for all of the moments that you want to just cruise::
"Is There Any Love (ft. Wale)"-Kid Cudi
"I Poke Her Face (ft. Kayne West & Common)"-Kid Cudi
"Whenever"-Kid Cudi
"Cartoon Chick"-Asher Roth
"Nike Boots (remix) ft. Lil' Wayne"-Wale
"09 Freestyle"-Kid Cudi
"I Love College (remix)"-Asher Roth
"Kicks"-Wale
"Say Yeah Freestyle"-Los
"Uniform"-Los
"Amillie Remix"-Los
"Corona and Lime"-Shwayze
I would sit here and write why these songs mean so much, but I dont want to give you guys an essay...! I want to give a WORD UP! to Wale.... Right out of PG.! Also Los from out of Baltimore, and my homeboy Dugee.... I've known this dude since way back.! Everyone else.... We thank you and respect you for what you do.... Until later.............
WORD UP PG.!
*Dont forget to support the artists by buying tracks on iTunes or off their site.!*

No comments:

Post a Comment