Wednesday, July 22, 2009

"The long overdue post from the most memorable day of my life..."

This is how the "Movement Music" works...
My Cousin Dugee F. summoned my presence at a recent studio session, that was inspiring for anyone who is into he world of the Arts. The amount of creative energy flowing through the room was surreal. Mr. Fairmont Heights was doing the Production thing on the iMac, Dugee was in the booth, and of course I was doing the graphic design thing on Photoshop CS4.!

This is the outcome of the creative 'aura' that was surging through the room.!
*based off of an original painting by Shaymar W. Higgs*

[back to movement music]...
This track will probably be the ONE track that I remember until the day that I get put into a Retirement Home. If I told you the story that goes with the track, you wouldn't believe it. Just know that a certain street officer with the PG County Police Department commented on how he enjoyed the song, and how it has a 'club feel.' So Thanks Mr. Officer for the extra blogging material.! We appreciate what you'll do.!

So without future ado, I present to you "Makin' Flips" by Dugee F. Buller.

Stay tuned for the link to listen in to our first radio show on IM4RadioDC.com's 'The Flow.'

Until Later.... [My Proof of Gods Existence] "I am a servant of the images and thoughts in my mind. There is only one person that could put such thoughts in my mind. That one person is God; therefore God must be real." --Shaymar W. Higgs (based on a recent read "Conversations With God" by Neale Donald Walsch)

No comments:

Post a Comment