Friday, July 10, 2009

"You Should Already Know My Name...."


When I think of the new voices of DMV hip hop, or what the style of hip hop should be, I think of a couple of names... One of those guys that stand out in my mind just goes by the name: Shov. (http://eeshov.wordpress.com/)

His latest single, "Candle Eyes" was sampled from Massachucet's own Indie-Electric band, Passion Pit, and definitely shows the more chill, emotional side of the DMV artist. Don't just take my word for it, zone out to it yourself. [Click HERE]
Through a short email, Shov described his new concept that is pretty synonymous with that of Dude Skateboards:
"That first pic is like the explanation to this whole "Passion Knit" thing i'm doing with this song and songs that will soon be released. In a way its the cover art."
I am sure Shov would appreciate the love on Twitter and his Blog.!!!
Make sure to tell him DUDE Skateboards sent you.!!!


Until later........ "You can't change the wind; you can, however, adjust your sails" --Unknown



Here is an extra gift Fam... Shov's mixtape.!
(http://www.zshare.net/download/5626725688774fa5/)

2 comments: